We design, develop, install overhead and underground private distribution systems
What is electrical installation:
Supply installation is here to help connect your new home, farm or grow op to the power grid.
We will design, develop, and install your new power source. This helps make sure you have the right amount of power to meet your needs.
Electrical installation is the act of installing wiring, switches, lighting fixtures or power distribution equipment in a structure or building. Electrical installations include outdoor lighting systems.
Electrical installations require permits issued by municipal governments for use of public property and architect’s seal on drawings where required by law.
Occasionally inspections are also required for these permits during construction of the premises to be wired.
How supply installation work?
- Go over questions
- Set a time for an onsite meeting to discuss your energy requirements
- Quote and planned layout of what is to be expected will be given
- I contact BC Hydro and the local municipality to establish the electrical permitting process.
- Upon quote acceptance, we begin the design process.
- I will continue to facilitate communication with the regulatory bodies to insure
- With design acceptance, we begin the build process. (formal engineer drawings)
- After the build process is complete we will submit final declarations of compliance to BC Hydro
Do you need electrical installation?
Are you wanting to connect power to:
Things to keep in mind
- Do you need installation or High Voltage (25kv 144/7.2)
- Do you have any heavy-duty machinery to be connected to hydro?
- What is the total distance form your main service panel to BC Hydro powerline?
- How far are you from the BC hydro powerlines?